Shop for a Cause
10 things you may not know about our boutique sales...
Ready to experience one of our sales? Watch this video:
- We offer new items too! We're blessed with fabulous retail partners who share their excess inventory with us...stores like Fabrik, Cameron Clothing, Kristen's Shoes, CT Weekends and The Flourish Market. (Be sure to help us return the favor by choosing these outstanding retailers first when you shop!)
- Your purchase benefits our programs and services. In fact, our boutique sales fund nearly one-third of our budget!
- Secret to success: Shop early; shop often! We replenish our inventory continually, so even if you come at 4 p.m. on Saturday you'll find something fresh and new that wasn't available when the doors opened.
- We are a "Bargain Hunter's Paradise"! All items are deeply discounted, some by 90 percent!
- But...we create an upscale shopping experience by focusing on quality over quantity. We even have FREE personal shoppers on-hand (our image coaches) to help you find a specific item, or work with you to put together a spectacular outfit!
- Our gently used items are "consignment quality." If you wouldn't find it in an upscale consignment store, you won't find it here. Remember, we are all about dressing for success!
- We are more than a dress. We sell casual and evening wear too, as well as shoes, jewelry, watches, handbags, coats and more.
- In Durham on Saturdays you can donate $20 for early-bird entrance at 9 a.m.
- Our sales are volunteer-staffed, which ensures your entire purchase can benefit our programs.
- Our clients enjoy advance shopping days so they can build a quality work wardrobe affordably.