Have a Job?
Our Professional Women's Group (PWG) is designed to support women who are working through peer-to-peer networking and career-building in their current position in order to foster new opportunities that will put them on the fast track.
PWG is offered on two levels. Join our four-module Boot Camp or just dive right in with our monthly meetings.
Classes meet at our two locations on Saturdays from 9 am - 12 pm, and include a free, healthy breakfast. Each session concludes with group mentoring sessions. Topics include:
- New Job Jitters- Calm your jitters and successfully transition into your new job
- Employer Expectations and Career Goals- Exceed your employer's expectations and set SMART goals
- Build Financial Savings and Set Goals- Save for future needs and set goals
- Creating Work/Life Balance- Manage stress and achieve balance
Join any time
You don't have to wait for a new session to begin taking advantage of all that PWG has to offer to your career goals.
Peer Networking and Career Mentoring
In addition to our Boot Camp sessions our Professional Women's Group meets on a regular basis for peer networking and continued career skills development. Learn about:
- Work/life balance
- Financial literacy
- Health and wellness
- The "unwritten and written rules" of the workplace
- One-on-one career coaching also is offered throughout the year.
PWG meets at Dress for Success headquarters in Raleigh from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and in Durham from 6 - 8 p.m.