Every day Triangle women are transformed and can reach their potential with the support of our volunteers, donors and corporate partners. The metrics below speak to the volume of women that are empowered by our services. But the real story is our clients' confidence in knowing their value in the workplace and being fearless to seek the role that will match that value.
If you would like to read about the impact Dress for Success has in the Triangle, please click this link to read our annual report.
What We Achieved in 2017
- 1,341 received interview suits
- 2,122 career sessions
- 982 women we served became employed
- 982 received employment suitings
- 190 women graduated from GPN
- 240 members of PWG Networking
- 81 of those 240 were new to PWG
- 76 veterans participated in the Lenovo Women Veteran